Saturday, September 13, 2014

Book Boyfriend List



Book Boyfriend List


“I don’t need to be with anyone to be happy”. Who said I needed a love life? Who said I needed a real guy to make me happy? I don’t. I never think I never would, because no one could ever top all these book boyfriends that I’ve got. I need all these book boyfriends rolled into one singe real person and IF I ever find him, I won’t let him go but I doubt.
After excruciating and mind-boggling exams, I finally had time to myself and I want to make the most out of it. Now, now. Here’s the ever-growing long list of book boyfriends I have. *winks* I own them all, okay? I have claimed them so go away. <3


Aaron Warner
Akiva
Alexander Clark
Anden Primo
Anubis
Arin
Archer
Ashally Darkmry Tallyn, Prince
Augustus Waters
Ben Parish
Blake
Blue
Braden Lewis
Brey
Christian Ozera
Dante Walker
David Charleston
Dawson Black
Dez
Dorian Havilliard, Prince
Eight
Elder
Ender
Ezra Miller
Felix, the Greek
Finnick Odair
Gale Hawthorne
Galen
Graham Larkin
Ian O’Shea
Jace Herondale
Jacks
Jacob Portman
James “Jem” Carstairs
Jared Howe
Jonathan Cristopher Morgenstern
Jaxon Tyrus Rafferty of Dalbreck, Prince
Julian Blackthorn
Jason Grace
Kaidan Rowe
Kenji Kishimoto
Kian
Knox
Levi
Luc
Luke Castellan
Nico Di Angelo
Max
Maxon Calix Schreave
Matthew
McKale
Mik
Minho
Morpheus
Nine
Noah Elliot Simon Shaw
Paris
Park
Patch Cipriano
Puck
Samuel “Sam” Goode
Uriah Pedrad
Newt
Owen Caine
R
Raffe
Rice
Roar
Rock
Roth
Rowan Fall
Rowan Whitethorn
Shakes
The Darkling
Todd
Toraf
Trevor
Tristan
Wes
Xander Spence
Xander
Ziri



I currently have 87 book boyfriends. Lol. I might have missed listing some that I can’t quite recall. But the list is still growing. I will update this list as soon as I find a new book boyfriend <3 #BookLoversNeverGoToBedAlone

No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited