Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hi I'm Maiko and as your new co-blogger, I want to introduce myself & get to know you readers as well (: I'm so excited to be a part of this beautiful blog 

Some facts about myself:

  • Favorite series : Divergent, Shatter me, Hunger games, Kane chronicles & a lot lot lot 
  • OTP : Fourtris
  • Stand-alone books : Wonder 
  • Current read : Champion, It's so good shocks ♥
  • Genre : Sci-fi & contemporary 
Those are some facts about myself (: If you want to know more, feel free to ask in the comments below 

& please comment your favorite books / series & your OTP, I would love to know 

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."   -Abraham Lincoln 

Have a meaningful & wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited